Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Picked up a new Nov. toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandkid View Post
    Hope you get it to feed properly. There is a gunsmith guy on the internet called GunBlue. I'm not certain how to get ahold of him but he lives in NH and probably can shed some light on the problem and a possible fix.

Roger-
    I spoke with the gun shop I bought the gun from this morning. I'm dropping it off in the morning and he is sending it out to a gunsmith for me. I'm beyond happy with that. I really like the gun and want to keep it. He also thinks someone took the gun apart and didn't resemble the rotary correctly.
    "The rich who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, these are the real enemies of the game" Theodore Roosevelt's the principals of the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Hunter View Post
    I spoke with the gun shop I bought the gun from this morning. I'm dropping it off in the morning and he is sending it out to a gunsmith for me. I'm beyond happy with that. I really like the gun and want to keep it. He also thinks someone took the gun apart and didn't resemble the rotary correctly.
    Good deal! I’m sure it will come back functioning normally!

Good place to do business with. Let us know how it comes out.

Roger-