Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: VT Hunter Biathlon

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Northeast Kingdom, VT
    Posts
    3,860

    Default VT Hunter Biathlon

    The New England Chapter of BHA is putting on a Hunter's Biathlon Sept 14th 1-4pm at the Lamoille Valley Fish and Game Club in Morrisville, VT.
    Sign up/RSVP here, $5 to shoot: https://www.backcountryhunters.org/hunter_s_biathlon

    Hunter's Biathlon.jpg


    Reach out if you have questions.
    Not all those who wander are lost. -Tolkien

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Central NH
    Posts
    6,372

    Default

    Looks like fun Matt, but it's a haul for me. That's a great idea the BHA is doing though. Something different. I like it... good for you guys. Thinking outside the box. That's what it's going to take to make organizations and clubs remain viable and functional.
    "The rich who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, these are the real enemies of the game" Theodore Roosevelt's the principals of the hunt.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    987

    Default

    I would love to do this! To bad all of my equipment will be in the back of a truck heading west on the 15th

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Matt,

    I'd love to attend but I think it will be a little too far for me to travel. Though I travel plenty for work(40k per year). I am currently doing my own training to be able to keep up with Blood the first week of November. Shooting plenty also.

    Roger-

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    North Jersey Woods ( NJW)
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandkid View Post
    Matt,

    Though I travel plenty for work(40k per year). I am currently doing my own training to be able to keep up with Blood the first week of November. Shooting plenty also.

    Roger-
    Did you book a trip with him?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Northeast Kingdom, VT
    Posts
    3,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VTHunter08 View Post
    I would love to do this! To bad all of my equipment will be in the back of a truck heading west on the 15th
    If you just need a rifle, I bet we can find one!
    Not all those who wander are lost. -Tolkien

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Northeast Kingdom, VT
    Posts
    3,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandkid View Post
    Matt,

    I'd love to attend but I think it will be a little too far for me to travel. Though I travel plenty for work(40k per year). I am currently doing my own training to be able to keep up with Blood the first week of November. Shooting plenty also.

    Roger-
    Nice Roger. Hope your training is going well- lots of hiking/walking and offhand shooting!
    Not all those who wander are lost. -Tolkien

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    North Jersey Woods ( NJW)
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandkid View Post
    Matt,
    Though I travel plenty for work(40k per year). I am currently doing my own training to be able to keep up with Blood the first week of November. Shooting plenty also.

    Roger-
    I don't think Hal likes people following him around when he is tracking. I would suggest finding your own deer.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    I don't think Hal likes people following him around when he is tracking. I would suggest finding your own deer.
    Who would like anyone following them around...that would be creepy and annoying.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandkid View Post
    Matt,

    I'd love to attend but I think it will be a little too far for me to travel. Though I travel plenty for work(40k per year). I am currently doing my own training to be able to keep up with Blood the first week of November. Shooting plenty also.

    Roger-

    Enjoy your trip with Hal. it will be a great experience and the hunt itself is just a small portion of what you receive.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •