Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VT Hunter Biathlon

Default VT Hunter Biathlon

The New England Chapter of BHA is putting on a Hunter's Biathlon Sept 14th 1-4pm at the Lamoille Valley Fish and Game Club in Morrisville, VT.
    Sign up/RSVP here, $5 to shoot: https://www.backcountryhunters.org/hunter_s_biathlon

Hunter's Biathlon.jpg

Reach out if you have questions.
    Not all those who wander are lost. -Tolkien

Looks like fun Matt, but it's a haul for me. That's a great idea the BHA is doing though. Something different. I like it... good for you guys. Thinking outside the box. That's what it's going to take to make organizations and clubs remain viable and functional.
    "The rich who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, these are the real enemies of the game" Theodore Roosevelt's the principals of the hunt.

I would love to do this! To bad all of my equipment will be in the back of a truck heading west on the 15th

Matt,

I'd love to attend but I think it will be a little too far for me to travel. Though I travel plenty for work(40k per year). I am currently doing my own training to be able to keep up with Blood the first week of November. Shooting plenty also.

Roger-

Quote Originally Posted by Grandkid View Post
    Matt,

Though I travel plenty for work(40k per year). I am currently doing my own training to be able to keep up with Blood the first week of November. Shooting plenty also.

Roger-
    Did you book a trip with him?

Quote Originally Posted by VTHunter08 View Post
    I would love to do this! To bad all of my equipment will be in the back of a truck heading west on the 15th
    If you just need a rifle, I bet we can find one!

Matt,

I'd love to attend but I think it will be a little too far for me to travel. Though I travel plenty for work(40k per year). I am currently doing my own training to be able to keep up with Blood the first week of November. Shooting plenty also.

Roger-
    Nice Roger. Hope your training is going well- lots of hiking/walking and offhand shooting!

Matt,
    Though I travel plenty for work(40k per year). I am currently doing my own training to be able to keep up with Blood the first week of November. Shooting plenty also.

Roger-
    I don't think Hal likes people following him around when he is tracking. I would suggest finding your own deer.

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    I don't think Hal likes people following him around when he is tracking. I would suggest finding your own deer.
    Who would like anyone following them around...that would be creepy and annoying.

Matt,

Roger-

Enjoy your trip with Hal. it will be a great experience and the hunt itself is just a small portion of what you receive.