Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bear Hounding Outfitter

Quote Originally Posted by Grandkid View Post
    That bear is a tank. I've had a couple of them that size on my bait but they are nocturnal.

Well the bear trails around me are like cattle. Just flattened right down the whole way. He looks really hot too coming from his swim.

LB you gotta cut that lawn it's getting a little furry.
    Roger
    I do , but it keeps growing back. Job security.

They are pretty big and I bet she will be kicking them out before winter. Those would be tasty.

I'm heading out to put up the trail cam on my site this afternoon. We can bait starting on September 1st. I usually have them checking the first or second day. I probably won't sit the stand until the 14th.

Roger-

Quote Originally Posted by Grandkid View Post
    They are pretty big and I bet she will be kicking them out before winter. Those would be tasty.

I'm heading out to put up the trail cam on my site this afternoon. We can bait starting on September 1st. I usually have them checking the first or second day. I probably won't sit the stand until the 14th.

Roger-
    We can bait at anytime, but you can not sit in any type of blind within 300 feet of the bait.

Good work takes time. You have to contemplate your next move for a long time so you don't have to re-do it.

Roger-

Long shot with a bow. So you can just stand at the barn and shoot one by the looks of it.