Thread: Sale On Camo Jet Sled 1 on Amazon

Default Sale On Camo Jet Sled 1 on Amazon

I bought this same Jet Sled a couple months ago for $54.99 with free shipping . It came scratched on one side during shipping so Sportsmans Guide refunded me $15 to keep it rather than shipping it back which was fair.

Today I went to Amazon to buy a second one figuring the price is eventually going to go up.

Instead . they are on sale for $45 with free shipping. So I bought 2 more. They are less money than the black ones the same size

Thought I would share the info in case anyone is interested. The size is the 54 L x 25 W x 10 D

https://www.amazon.com/Shappell-Jet-...s%2C140&sr=8-2

Thats a good deal. Thanks for sharing the info.

Good deal.
    Do you think that one is big enough to hold a 200lber and drag through some tangled brush?
    Big diff in weight between that one and the XL which is 66" long and a bit wider

My jet sled is 54" by 25" by 10". The same brand and size as Sportsman NH. I dragged out this deer in it for over 3 hrs in rough terrain and it didn't hurt it. The deer weighted 258 lbs in the sled with the heart and liver in it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have the same one in camo, and great sled and size. Perfect for ice fishing, ect.

Quote Originally Posted by medrhunter View Post
    Good deal.
    Do you think that one is big enough to hold a 200lber and drag through some tangled brush?
    Big diff in weight between that one and the XL which is 66" long and a bit wider
    There is the answer Med .The pic that Browse posted shows that just a 200 lber would have room to spare !
    The weight of the XL is twice as much as this one and only a ft longer. I didn't think the extra foot length and 6 inches wider was worth it unless you are dragging an 800 lb moose like NHH did in his XL Jet Sled . Not to mention the XL is a lot more expensive

Great pic Browse !
    Last edited by SportsmanNH; 03-13-2019 at 08:15 PM.

Thanks for the tip. I picked one up today! I've been eyeing them for a few years.