Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ready for a new Hunting Lab

Default Ready for a new Hunting Lab

Good day gang. Since losing my little yellow lab Belle in September, there has been a very big void. After much discussion with my wife, we have decided it is time to get another lab for family pet/duck/shed hunting partner. Does anyone know of any littlers coming available sometime in March? Thank you for your time.
    Aaron

I follow this kennel on FB...give them a call as they seem to be pretty busy year round.
    Perhaps you know them already?

Kirby Mountain Kennels in NE Vt.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mowbizz View Post
    I follow this kennel on FB...give them a call as they seem to be pretty busy year round.

Good luck!
    Thanks Mowbizz! As a matter of fact, I contacted them earlier this morning. I have to give them a call when I get home from work.

Good luck!
    I got my chessie from John and Wendy in 2008, and very happy with him. Good luck and they are great people.

If you're still looking see Snowtop Farm and Labradors. They raise English Labs and I know they have been selling pups to permanent homes lately. Don't know exactly what they have now but they raise yellow, black and chocolate labs. Most of the pups end up as pets, a few have been sold to hunters and at least one has been sold to VT. F&G as a wardens working dog. They're located in Chester, VT.
    Last edited by VtPalmaShooter; 01-28-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VtPalmaShooter View Post
    If you're still looking see Snowtop Farm and Labradors. They raise English Labs and I know they have been selling pups to permanent homes lately. Don't know exactly what they have now but they raise yellow, black and chocolate labs. Most of the pups end up as pets, a few have been sold to hunters and at least one has been sold to VT. F&G as a wardens working dog. They're located in Chester, VT.
    Thanks VtPalmaShooter. We found a female yellow in Northern Vermont that we will be going to see in a couple weeks. Then she will be coming home with us on March 8th. She is a pup from Heather Hollow Farms(sired).

Quote Originally Posted by benny8 View Post
    Thanks VtPalmaShooter. We found a female yellow in Northern Vermont that we will be going to see in a couple weeks. Then she will be coming home with us on March 8th. She is a pup from Heather Hollow Farms(sired).
    Good for you and congrats on the new pup! Please post photos when you have her home!

Nothing beats puppy breath, have a great time with her. Name????

Good for you and congrats on the new pup! Please post photos when you have her home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Mike View Post
    Nothing beats puppy breath, have a great time with her. Name????
    Thanks guys! The new pups name is Miss Bailey. The breeder up there has been communicating great with me. She sends me pics on a regular basis. This is Bailey on Sunday at 2.5 weeks old.
    Bailey.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by benny8 View Post
    Thanks guys! The new pups name is Miss Bailey. The breeder up there has been communicating great with me. She sends me pics on a regular basis. This is Bailey on Sunday at 2.5 weeks old.
    Bailey.JPG
    Miss Bailey is a cutie pie! The time before you pick her up is going to drag!