Thread: For Sale 32 Win. Special ammo

Default For Sale 32 Win. Special ammo

I have 3 new boxes (20 rounds ea.) of Winchester 170 grain power point, as well as a partial box of Winchester power point (9) rounds, and a partial box of Remington 170 grain (7) rounds. The boxes are marked 32.00 each. I'd take 65.00 for all. I live in central NH but would meet in a reasonable distance.
    "The rich who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, these are the real enemies of the game" Theodore Roosevelt's the principals of the hunt.

"The rich who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, these are the real enemies of the game" Theodore Roosevelt's the principals of the hunt.

bump. Nobody has a 32 special? I thought these were pretty fairly priced.

I have a .32 but have been running Hornady Leverevolutions in it, and I may too much of a drive for an ammo purchase. You do have a good price on them though.

I'd scoop them up in a second, but I live in SE Mass.

I run the Hornady LE’s in my .32 also, but you can never have enough ammo and that’s a more than fair price NH. I’m currently down south but will return home around the first week of February. If no one has claimed them by then I’ll take ‘em. Is Littleton a reasonable drive for you? It’s about 45 minutes for me so let me know!

I actually just remembered Iíll be at the VA in WRJ on both the 7th and 13th of Feb if that is better for you...

Quote Originally Posted by lester2 View Post
    I actually just remembered I’ll be at the VA in WRJ on both the 7th and 13th of Feb if that is better for you...
    I would Lester, but that's over an hour away from me, and I really don't have any reason to be up that way. I appreciate the thought though, but I'd burn that in gas getting there and back.

Ok. If For some reason I’m going to be closer to you I’ll let you know.