Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Changing Tide?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainewoods View Post
    I'll backtrack on my own comment. I've now completely hooked on Randy Newberg's Fresh Tracks, or On Your Own Adventure series. Yes, it's all mostly out west, but public land and some amazingly hard hunts. He's got the right attitude, that's for sure!
    My 5 year old moved on to SoloHunter with Remi Warren after he burned through all the Meateater episodes. It’s a pretty solid show as well. As Rinella would say: “Remi Warren is a bad mofo”

Agree, Remi makes some great stuff. I can't seem to get interested in his New Zealand stuff, but love the North America stuff.

Anyone watch The Hunting Public on youtube? Solid group of personalities, they never measure the racks, and it just seems authentic.

Keep in mind, even though I don't watch many hunting shows, my tolerance for them seems much higher than most. I'd still rather watch a bad hunting show than the Bachelor, or Survivor, or The West Wing, Ray Romano, or whatever nonsense is on TV these days.

I got into watching the hunting public a bit this year. Seems like a good group of good ol boys just enjoying hunting and hanging out together. Most of them seem right around marrying age, we'll see how many of them stick with it over the next couple years . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by VTHunter08 View Post
    I got into watching the hunting public a bit this year. Seems like a good group of good ol boys just enjoying hunting and hanging out together. Most of them seem right around marrying age, we'll see how many of them stick with it over the next couple years . . . . .
    Or how long they can resist the money of a sh*tty Sportsmans Network TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by 802-603hunter View Post
    My 5 year old moved on to SoloHunter with Remi Warren after he burned through all the Meateater episodes. It’s a pretty solid show as well. As Rinella would say: “Remi Warren is a bad mofo”
    I got a feeling your boy would love this episode, reminded me a lot of last years deer season with all the snow, haha! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snn2tzbhlPc

Quote Originally Posted by Mainewoods View Post
    I'll backtrack on my own comment. I've now completely hooked on Randy Newberg's Fresh Tracks, or On Your Own Adventure series. Yes, it's all mostly out west, but public land and some amazingly hard hunts. He's got the right attitude, that's for sure!
    I agree mainewoods. Randy Newberg’s shows are terrific. I’ve never watched the on your own adventure series. I’ve actually watched quite a few of the hunting public shows. They’re good as well. Pretty laid back guys hunting public lands with no frills. They just hunt and have a few laughs while doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by 802-603hunter View Post
    Remi Warren is my favorite. He also seems to be the most skilled. Randy Newberg is good too.

I like Meat Eater but Steve gets a little too preachy. He also seems to have a knack for catching almost every wildlife disease known to man.