Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BWB Woodman Arms Muzzleloader

Well I sprung for 4 of those Woodman Arms muzzle loaders. Yes it was a lot of coin but one for me, one for my adult son and two others will be for two of my four grandchildren. I have plenty of others for the other two to pick from. They are and will be a dream to shoot. They carry well and are on the order of getting a truly customized gun. Thanks to Mark Woodman for your attention to detail and astounding craftsmanship with this rifle. Anyone looking at upgrading their gun will do well to at least look at and handle one. I use muzzle loaders a ton. NH, Ma, Wisconsin, NY....they will come in handy.

Roger-

They look nice good luck with them.

Thanks......

Roger-

Quote Originally Posted by Grandkid View Post
    Well I sprung for 4 of those Woodman Arms muzzle loaders. Yes it was a lot of coin but one for me, one for my adult son and two others will be for two of my four grandchildren. I have plenty of others for the other two to pick from. They are and will be a dream to shoot. They carry well and are on the order of getting a truly customized gun. Thanks to Mark Woodman for your attention to detail and astounding craftsmanship with this rifle. Anyone looking at upgrading their gun will do well to at least look at and handle one. I use muzzle loaders a ton. NH, Ma, Wisconsin, NY....they will come in handy.

Roger-
    Very nice, good luck with them. Wish someone down this way would have them in stock so I could take a look at one. Still haven't pulled the trigger on a new muzzl yet

Call the number on the Big Woods Buck web sight and speak to Timmy. He is an expert on this gun and he can probably hook you up.

Roger-