Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lost one of our own

RIP Bill, you will be greatly missed.

Damn...you just never know...only 50 years old.
    Like a lot of others, I emailed or PM'd him many times ordering his juice and chatting about common interests...he was enthusiastic in pursuing his dreams of creating a quality, deer scent and judging by how his licking branch gel worked, he truly succeeded in that quest.
    I have numerous photo accounts of how deer of all sizes and shapes went crazy for it and i still have some left, frozen for next season.
    As I spread it on my spots this season I will be thinking of his enthusiastic responses to pictures I posted
    Of bucks going crazy for his product..."great buck! Go get him Mo!"

Condolences to his family and those who knew him personally.
    Last edited by mowbizz; 03-23-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mowbizz View Post
    Damn...you just never know...only 50 years old.
    Like a lot of others, I emailed or PM'd him many times ordering his juice and chatting about common interests...he was enthusiastic in pursuing his dreams of creating a quality, deer scent and judging by how his licking branch gel worked, he truly succeeded in that quest.
    I have numerous photo accounts of how deer of all sizes and shapes went crazy for it and i still have some left, frozen for next season.
    As I spread it on my spots this season I will be thinking of his enthusiastic responses to pictures I posted
    Of bucks going crazy for his product..."great buck! Go get him Mo!"

Condolences to his family and those who knew him personally.
    Great comment! He will be missed for sure
    AIM SMALL, MISS SMALL

Oh no! Sad to hear about this. R.I.P Bill.

Haven't signed in a few months, busy with life. But man, not what I expected to see when finally visiting again. Very sad......
    "License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.
    "

So sorry to hear , condolences to all his friends family and loved ones

I hate to hear this, I have not been on here in a while and logged in specifically to get some of his scents and lure.

Belated prayers for his family..
    The lesser of two evils is still evil.. Anyone who puts his faith in man will always be let down.