Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally scored a muzzy

Sweet guns for that price
    Last edited by nsheeh; 01-10-2016 at 07:10 PM.

For anyone in NH wanting this deal I found some stores that show it for $169. Tilton, Gilford, and Manchester. You would need to call though as I went to the Manchester store and they had them put away and could not find it. I was strapped for time and really holding out for a TC Pro Hunter so my quest ended with just the thought. Did want to pass it along.

Quote Originally Posted by badfisherman View Post
    Been waiting to catch these on clearance for 4 years now. Finally caught it on sale before someone else did. Rang up for 150.
    Have you hunted with another Muzzleloader in the last 4 years?
    ** Those who would disrespect our American Flag - Have never been handed a folded one! **
    ** Real Heroes Don't Wear Capes - They Wear Dog Tags! **
    ** Sign at my VFW Post: "It's not the price you pay to join, it's the price you paid to be eligible" **
    ** I Fought this War to Save your Ass, not to Kiss it **

Nope. I have always gone back to the expanded archery zone. But the kids are older and hunt linger into the year but can't bow hunt the cold, so the muzzy will be a good addition to the family arsenal. Plus on the rare occasions all three of us go together I will now have a gun to take lol!!!
    "SO YOU HAVE ENEMIES, GOOD. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING AT SOME POINT IN YOUR LIFE." Winston Churchill

I also have a CVA with SS barrel and I like it but if you hunt in the rain be sure to treat the barrel with some wax to avoid rust spots.
    Enjoy it while it lasts

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    I also have a CVA with SS barrel and I like it but if you hunt in the rain be sure to treat the barrel with some wax to avoid rust spots.
    Any suggestions on a type of wax to use?

I was told bees wax works good
    Enjoy it while it lasts