Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tapatalk

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    SE NH
    Posts
    182

    Default Tapatalk

    It's working apparently. Am i just the last to know?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Bow, NH
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    I gave up a while ago and uninstalled it. Time to reinstall?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    6,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xp600 View Post
    I gave up a while ago and uninstalled it. Time to reinstall?
    ditto... sounds like you're the first to know, lol
    Analog spoken here...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    S.E. Ma. N.Central Maine.17 N.E. Pa.
    Posts
    7,674

    Default

    I see a few using it . Before I install it, what is the difference in using it?


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    150

    Default

    I use it cause I'm a member of a bunch of forums. So it's dang handy

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Vermont
    Posts
    3,419

    Default

    I've been using on other forums for a while, but the last month or so for this one and it works pretty well. Bigrak, I'm guessing you just open up huntingchat.net on your phone and access the forum that way? Using tapatalk will change all the tiny links and buttons into a format thats much easier to click on, it allows you to "subscribe" to a thread and it will notify you with updates, etc.

    Personally, the only feature I care about is that my fingers are way to clumsy to try and navigate a forum using a regular phone browser.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    S.E. Ma. N.Central Maine.17 N.E. Pa.
    Posts
    7,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sneaky_pete000 View Post
    I've been using on other forums for a while, but the last month or so for this one and it works pretty well. Bigrak, I'm guessing you just open up huntingchat.net on your phone and access the forum that way? Using tapatalk will change all the tiny links and buttons into a format thats much easier to click on, it allows you to "subscribe" to a thread and it will notify you with updates, etc.

    Personally, the only feature I care about is that my fingers are way to clumsy to try and navigate a forum using a regular phone browser.
    I use my pc mostly. Got fat fingers for the phone. Ill give it a shot. Thanks for the info.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Eastern Ma, and Central VT
    Posts
    6,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrak View Post
    I use my pc mostly. Got fat fingers for the phone. Ill give it a shot. Thanks for the info.
    Never used to use any forum on my phone because it was a bitch. tapatalk is great for that. Makes it real easy, like Pete said.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •