Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New toy

CMP, the Civilian Marksmanship Program, sell surplus military arms to civilians in hopes of promoting competition shooting. If you have the right credentials, such as being a member of a rod and gun club in good standing or many other such credentials, they will ship to your door. Check out www.thecmp.org.

Im pretty surprized it has lasted through all the anti gun crap.
    "Emotions should be saved for family and deer hunting" -- Bill/NH 2012

I bought 2 years back for $400 ea.....prices are up, but still a lot cheaper than what I see every gun show. One is a Springfield and the other is an
    H&R and it is one accurate rifle......and a blast to shoot.....then I picked up a Winchester....still unfired....

Very nice - which Mosin M44 did you get? I've been wanting a Polish version far too long now - pretty smooth and fun to shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by Remi View Post
    Very nice - which Mosin M44 did you get? I've been wanting a Polish version far too long now - pretty smooth and fun to shoot!
    Mine shows Russian (Izhevsk) between 43 and 48 for manufacture. It's in great shape. Nice fireball! Not used to that having shot all hunting rifles (except for ARs) for the most part until the M44 arrived back in June.