Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Hunting Forum Topic (Administrators)

I think its a good idea. Make it so.....[/b]
    Bad has spoken!!!!

Of course, we already did this hours ago... :roll:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    "SO YOU HAVE ENEMIES, GOOD. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING AT SOME POINT IN YOUR LIFE." Winston Churchill

Sounds like your trying to move in the right direction...bravo.I have always felt that an outfitter should have the right to respond to a post before it gets out of hand. Other web sites send outfitters an immediate notice that a posting has been made, good or bad about their outfitting.This gives the outfitter a chance to tell his side if the story before things might get out of hand. As we all are trying to make this business of hunting as ethical as possible, there are always 2 sides to every story.

Well, we're not going to do that, maybe just strongly negative posts will get the outfitter notified, if that. We'll monitor the forum and put together a policy through what we see being posted.

Well, we're not going to do that, maybe just strongly negative posts will get the outfitter notified, if that.[/b]
    The best thing for any outfitter to do is to become a member here and check in periodically....

I think this is a great idea......asp the taxideremiest part....
    "Get out there and kill something"
    "Aint nothing safe"-Chris Brakett-Arrow Affliction

Instead of a thread dedicated to guide evaluation how about requiring all guides to have a readily obtained page on their advertisements that allow a person to evaluate their experience with the guide. In that way the guide or outfitter could answer any bad input on the page. Make this so that the page can be accessed only by hunting chat members. Have the member list the hunt and hunt date as well. In this way hunting chat does not have to take mind the store so to speak and the a member could go in an review each guide or outfitter. Much as I do when I do a google search for and outfit or guide before I sign on for a trip.

Thanks, Steve

Holy dead thread resurection!
    The days in agony are over. It won't happen again, Honest injun.....

My tools...
    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...5/sluggun2.jpg<----------<<<<< http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...65/vortec2.jpg