PDA

View Full Version : New from Maine now in FL> for the winter

sndman4
12-11-2008, 01:10 PM
I've been listing to Gary (willy13), about this chat room for the last 2 years and he talked me into signing up, so guys here I am if you guys want to hear some good stories about him from what I can see he's filling you full of ----, LOL:) More to follow!!!

Gary Sr.

willy13
12-11-2008, 01:13 PM
now they'll see why I'm such a bullsh*tter....:D:D

DLuke
12-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Oh my lord....here we go!! Welcome aboard..... DL

woodsman
12-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Welcome Gary .Don't hold back give us the 411 :D

gregwaa
12-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Welcome to HC sndman4

Wells Bowhunter67
12-11-2008, 02:21 PM
I dont if this place can stand another one! Might have to make another Tavern!

Welcome Sir!:D

Bill/NH
12-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Welcome to HC sndman4!!!!:) Glad to have you aboard, I think!!!!;):D

jamiebuck
12-11-2008, 04:15 PM
Glad you finnaly decided to join after only hearing about this site for 2 years.

You wouldnt happen to have dial- up and just waiting for it to connect:D:D

sndman4
12-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Guys this is actually the first time I ever see him pass one up, nosh**t, I can't tell you how many times I would pass a small buck up and he'd shoot the next day, after about 20 years he finally called me on his cell and told me from a tree stand, that he was watching the spike I just passed up in the morning and low and behold he let it go AMAZING HUH!!!! Back many years ago we both would just keep shooting until there was nothing left to shoot at I would tell him we'll sort them out when we're done. For some unknown reasonn maybe maturity I just don't get the kick out of it like I used but I do have fun with the boys.

Sndman

willy13
12-11-2008, 06:06 PM
What!!!! I passed evrythingup!!! remember the time I threw you out of hunting camp for shooting the ridge up the first 2 days of the season!! i think the only thing left was a lone spike...:D:D

Bill M
12-11-2008, 06:40 PM
Welcome to Huntingchat Gary Sr.!

sndman4
12-11-2008, 06:50 PM
I only shoot 1 deer a year and I tried to bring you you up the right way just like you are with you're boys. 1 tag 1 deer!!!!!!!

janc
12-11-2008, 06:53 PM
we gonna have to separate you two?

sndman4
12-11-2008, 06:55 PM
That would be a hard thing to do, he had a good teacher

arlow
12-11-2008, 07:07 PM
This is gonna be interesting.... :D

UltraTec
12-11-2008, 07:11 PM
there goes the neighborhood.....

lab44
12-17-2008, 04:45 PM
How did I miss this one? Welcome aboard Sr. How's the weather down there? Been golfing much?

I can't imagine either of you two passing much up. :D

willy13
12-17-2008, 04:53 PM
Lucky i'm just leaving playing cards tonite....I could tell you some stories of the biggest poacher that finally left Maine for Florida...

First thing my dad taught me long ago......RUN LIKE HELL FROM GREEN TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

lab44
12-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Lucky i'm just leaving playing cards tonite....I could tell you some stories of the biggest poacher that finally left Maine for Florida...

First thing my dad taught me long ago......RUN LIKE HELL FROM GREEN TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

No way!!! I'd never believe it, not SR.....he wouldn't do such a thing....:D

willy13
12-17-2008, 04:57 PM
well.....well....Yes he would Lance....:D...as he got older he got wiser...I think he'll be OK now...the 7 year period in Maine is over so they can't do to much to him...

basically he was so scared on time he ran to Florida to escape the wardens...:D:D

janc
12-17-2008, 05:05 PM
thought you were supposed to run from all green trucks and drop if you heard them stop.......

willy13
12-17-2008, 05:10 PM
Janc...you move fast man...Thats lesson #2....STOP DROP AND ROLL!!!!!:D:D

lab44
12-17-2008, 05:11 PM
well.....well....Yes he would Lance.......as he got older he got wiser...I think he'll be OK now...the 7 year period in Maine is over so they can't do to much to him...

basically he was so scared on time he ran to Florida to escape the wardens...:D

I still don't believe he would do anything wrong!!!! ;) Every story he's ever told me over the years and everything I've ever witnessed all pointed to you as being the "outlaw"......And that's what the warden service says too. ;):D

sndman4
12-18-2008, 06:31 AM
ok, boys I missed this last night so now I must defend myself. Never and I mean never is there a REASON TO RUN. If the heat is on,draw a line in the sand hunker down anf fill them full of s---. I'm telling you they are so frigging stupid you can tell them anything and for some reason they beleive it, if they were all that smart they'd be doing something different. I'll never forget many many years ago before we all had 4 wheel drives,my brother and I were coming out of the woods just before dark maybe like7'oclock and there were 4 or five or six deer in the apple orchard we just started shooting to say the least we filled our tags plus my brother in--laws,nephew and cousin's. WE put 3 deer in the trunk closed the lid and strapped one on the top of the lid and headed for the tagging station low and behold our local warden was there, he came right out when he see us drive up took a look at a nice 8 pointer asked all kinds of question he noticed that the rear bumper was almost dragging ont he ground, and he wondered why? I said to him that the car had weak springs, I mean give me a frigging break he actually bought it, christ we bought a case of beer and asked him if wanted to go back to camp with us and have a cold one, and he did, even helped us hang the deer up and rear end was still dragging. That made for a lot of laughs and stories later on.

lab44
12-18-2008, 10:46 AM
ok, boys I missed this last night so now I must defend myself. Never and I mean never is there a REASON TO RUN. If the heat is on,draw a line in the sand hunker down anf fill them full of s---. I'm telling you they are so frigging stupid you can tell them anything and for some reason they beleive it, if they were all that smart they'd be doing something different. I'll never forget many many years ago before we all had 4 wheel drives,my brother and I were coming out of the woods just before dark maybe like7'oclock and there were 4 or five or six deer in the apple orchard we just started shooting to say the least we filled our tags plus my brother in--laws,nephew and cousin's. WE put 3 deer in the trunk closed the lid and strapped one on the top of the lid and headed for the tagging station low and behold our local warden was there, he came right out when he see us drive up took a look at a nice 8 pointer asked all kinds of question he noticed that the rear bumper was almost dragging ont he ground, and he wondered why? I said to him that the car had weak springs, I mean give me a frigging break he actually bought it, christ we bought a case of beer and asked him if wanted to go back to camp with us and have a cold one, and he did, even helped us hang the deer up and rear end was still dragging. That made for a lot of laughs and stories later on.

How does that go? "If they start asking questions they don't know a thing, if they just hand you the summons, you're in trouble".......:D A good friend told me that once and I think I know who told him. ;)

12 ring
12-18-2008, 01:54 PM
Oh-Oh I think we got something here.:eek: