Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zone 4 bull hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Snowed View Post
    Every place I’ve checked with so far is booked or hasn’t called back. It’s looking like I may be purchasing a wall tent and creating my own lodging. I agree with wanting to be further into zone 4.
    That would add to the adventure! Good luck!
    That's how you do it...

Were going with a tent. Itll allow us to be a little more flexible in locations. She is really getting excited excited! Im not sure who is more excited though - her or me? She has decided that shed like to hold out for a real good set of antlers. Ive told her that its her decision and she can shoot what ever shed like no matter the size of the rack. Her response and maybe its the quote of the year - plus Dad, the longer I hold out the more school I miss!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowed View Post
    We’re going with a tent. It’ll allow us to be a little more flexible in locations. She is really getting excited excited! I’m not sure who is more excited though - her or me? She has decided that she’d like to hold out for a real good set of antlers. I’ve told her that it’s her decision and she can shoot what ever she’d like no matter the size of the rack. Her response and maybe it’s the quote of the year - “ plus Dad, the longer I hold out the more school I miss!”
    Oh come on! Give her the whole week, after you shoot the bull, go grouse hunting and do other things. Once in a lifetime father/ daughter opportunity. The moose hunts with my daughter are some of my fondest memories. I'm excited for you both!!

Oh I’m with ya! She can miss all she wants!