Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: 7600 35 Whelen Carbine Stock Swap

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    North Jersey Woods ( NJW)
    Posts
    4,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Hunter View Post

    How many 35 Whelen's did Grice's have available last year? I bet that is the minimum order quantity through Remington.
    500

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Northern Vermont
    Posts
    286

    Default

    Synthetic on Armslist Vermont for $785
    To visit VBBC website simply copy and paste the following link into your search; www.vtbiggestbucks.com/

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cape Cod
    Posts
    2,093

    Default

    Man, how gun prices have go up. 35 whelen is nice, but what you can do with that, I can do just as good with my 06. That $800, I'd rather spend on more hunting and fishing opportunities, and some good memories.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    North Jersey Woods ( NJW)
    Posts
    4,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vtbuck223 View Post
    Synthetic on Armslist Vermont for $785
    That’s a steal!

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southern NH
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    That’s a steal!
    No its not ! LOL

    There are at least 2 new Rem 7600 35 Whelen's with synthetic stocks on Gun Broker for $689 and $25 shipping

    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/808671769

    There is another 2 new ones for $689.99 that has the " take a shot " button to submit an offer.

    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/808341560

    There is also another guy trying to sell a new 7600 whelen with a wooden stock with a " buy it now " price of $1,175 with the auction starting price of $1,075
    This gun has been listed since the middle of January a few times with no offers

    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/808436908

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    North Jersey Woods ( NJW)
    Posts
    4,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post
    No its not ! LOL

    There are at least 2 new Rem 7600 35 Whelen's with synthetic stocks on Gun Broker for $689 and $25 shipping

    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/808671769

    There is another 2 new ones for $689.99 that has the " take a shot " button to submit an offer.

    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/808341560

    There is also another guy trying to sell a new 7600 whelen with a wooden stock with a " buy it now " price of $1,175 with the auction starting price of $1,075
    This gun has been listed since the middle of January a few times with no offers

    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/808436908
    Get them now while you can for cheap...

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southern NH
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    Get them now while you can for cheap...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainewoods View Post
    Man, how gun prices have go up. 35 whelen is nice, but what you can do with that, I can do just as good with my 06. That $800, I'd rather spend on more hunting and fishing opportunities, and some good memories.
    Im with MW . I think they are nice but it doesn't interest me at all to have one . If I wanted a cannon for deer hunting I would use my Browning Bar 300 WM . I bought it new 30 years ago because it was a beautiful gun . I would of used it if I ever got drawn for a Moose tag or if I ever made it out west. Since I have never done either one , the 300 has never been fired . Never scoped it or sighted it in. I still have the 2 original full boxes of Federal Premium ammo I bought with it .Its been a very lonely ride for that 300 WM . It watches all the other rifles come and go on hunting trips and it just sits there patiently waiting its turn which may never come. LOL

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    North Jersey Woods ( NJW)
    Posts
    4,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post
    Im with MW . I think they are nice but it doesn't interest me at all to have one . If I wanted a cannon for deer hunting I would use my Browning Bar 300 WM . I bought it new 30 years ago because it was a beautiful gun . I would of used it if I ever got drawn for a Moose tag or if I ever made it out west. Since I have never done either one , the 300 has never been fired . Never scoped it or sighted it in. I still have the 2 original full boxes of Federal Premium ammo I bought with it .Its been a very lonely ride for that 300 WM . It watches all the other rifles come and go on hunting trips and it just sits there patiently waiting its turn which may never come. LOL
    nice rifle

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Northern Vermont
    Posts
    286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post
    Im with MW . I think they are nice but it doesn't interest me at all to have one . If I wanted a cannon for deer hunting I would use my Browning Bar 300 WM . I bought it new 30 years ago because it was a beautiful gun . I would of used it if I ever got drawn for a Moose tag or if I ever made it out west. Since I have never done either one , the 300 has never been fired . Never scoped it or sighted it in. I still have the 2 original full boxes of Federal Premium ammo I bought with it .Its been a very lonely ride for that 300 WM . It watches all the other rifles come and go on hunting trips and it just sits there patiently waiting its turn which may never come. LOL
    Wow...
    To visit VBBC website simply copy and paste the following link into your search; www.vtbiggestbucks.com/

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Northern Vermont
    Posts
    286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainewoods View Post
    Man, how gun prices have go up. 35 whelen is nice, but what you can do with that, I can do just as good with my 06. That $800, I'd rather spend on more hunting and fishing opportunities, and some good memories.
    They are nice...the Whelen has always interested me...but yes...too pricey for me also considering it would only be a backup rifle to my 06. My current backup got used by my son all last season when he ran into problems with his rifle...so I may be looking into a cheaper alternative to add to the cabinet.
    To visit VBBC website simply copy and paste the following link into your search; www.vtbiggestbucks.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •