Thread: Beagle Extreme Camo Jacket

Default Beagle Extreme Camo Jacket

As new Beagle coat. I've worn it maybe 5 times, never in the woods. Love the coat, just not the right size. I really need a Large Tall. I'm 6'4" and 220 lbs. The sleeves are a hair too short and it bugs me. I can assure you there are no rips or tears and it looks new. I would sell for $400, and prefer face to face sale. I live in Farmington, Me. and work in the Rangeley area. I am not opposed to traveling to Errol.IMG_20190305_190336465.jpg.
    I will respond to your replies in order they are received.

Size is XL

This is the extreme right? Can you give me an opinion of how heavy it actually is. I have the Stalker version and I feel like its to light for sitting and to heavy for tracking. I am looking for something for sitting in real cold.

I have a Stalker in Green/Black plaid that I wear a heavy sweatshirt under for sitting. This coat is slightly heavier weight than my stalker coat. I think it would be perfect for sitting in cold weather. Or even rabbit hunting in the dead of winter. I've never used it hunting, so I can't say for sure, but it's a warm coat. And yes, it is the Extreme.

Would you be willing ship.

Yes.

Sold pending funds