Thread: Dirty Old Man(Kraft)

Default Dirty Old Man(Kraft)

Not the biggest name? I wonder who the biggest name is? https://people.com/sports/robert-kra...candal-report/

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    Not the biggest name? I wonder who the biggest name is? https://people.com/sports/robert-kra...candal-report/
    Some big billionaire named “Childs”
    Don’t know who he is but he was mentioned on our local Boston news.
    Kraft probably treated his players to sex junkets for incentive to play hard...pun intended!

I find it incredible that a guy with his money goes to a strip mall massage parlor. I'm sure no body noticed his Bently parked out in front.
    Fly and light tackle fishing with Captain Steve Burnett....
    www.fishwatchhill.com

Quote Originally Posted by Flatlander View Post
    I find it incredible that a guy with his money goes to a strip mall massage parlor. I'm sure no body noticed his Bently parked out in front.
    exactly. if you can get a pizza delivered...

wonder how many of the girls in that parlor spoke english, and were legal citizens. Big names go to these things for a reason. They know these girls can't report them b/c they'd be on the first bus back home. Seems though I remember 15 years ago or so one of these operations being busted up in northern vermont and pretty much all the people involved were illegal aliens and deported. Street crack heads usually are citizens and will sell a billionaire down the street for a fix in a heartbeat. Hate everything about the patriots and loved seeing this in the news but maybe he was smart . . . well till he got screwed Hey-O!