Thread: New Turkey CHoke

Default New Turkey CHoke

Hey guys, wanted to get a new turkey choke for my Beretta A400 Xtreme if anyone has any recommendations? Please only recommend if you have the same shotgun or you know if it works with this gun. I am having a hard time finding a choke for non-lead(in CA) shooting xfull that is compatible. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiroHunter View Post
    Hey guys, wanted to get a new turkey choke for my Beretta A400 Xtreme if anyone has any recommendations? Please only recommend if you have the same shotgun or you know if it works with this gun. I am having a hard time finding a choke for non-lead(in CA) shooting xfull that is compatible. Thank you!
    So i assume your plan is to shoot hevi shot or do you plan to shoot TSS.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiroHunter View Post
    (in CA)
    As in California?

Thanks for replying, I was planning on the Hevi shot cause who can afford TSS?!

Buddy of mine shoots a Sumtoy .660 choke with Hevi 6’s out of his Beretta A400. Outstanding patterns. A real turkey killer.

Awesome thank you! Ive heard about that from a friend as well, so it must be a good one. Thanks again!

Sumtoy Customs x2. You'll have to talk to this very nice southern fellow in his machine shop. He is a man of few words. But in a week a very nice patterning choke will end up on your door step. He will recommend a choke based on the gun and the specific ammo you are shooting. His number is (912) 237-4360