Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ready for a new Hunting Lab

Quote Originally Posted by mowbizz View Post
    Miss Bailey is a cutie pie! The time before you pick her up is going to drag!
    Thanks Mow! We just got back from visiting my folks in Florida and the breeder sent me pics and a video 3 times while we were down there. Its amazing how much they change in a few days time.
    Miss Bailey1.JPG
    Miss Bailey2.JPG

She is beautiful. Lots of good times ahead:) Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by tobydog View Post
    She is beautiful. Lots of good times ahead:) Congrats!
    Thanks Tobydog! We are travelling up this weekend to see her. The breeder has been great. I will post up some pics when I return on Saturday.

to cute!

Sarah, Nicole and I made the 2 hour trek up I-91 to Albany, Vt Saturday morning. It was sunny and blue sky when we left. When we passed the Lyndon exit the white out snow squalls started and continued up over 91's highest point. We got down to the exit in Orleans and the sun was out again. When we arrived at the breeders house, we were warmly greeted. The man of the house and I hit it off right from the get go. We had both lost our little girl pups last fall and this litter of pups got us together to rehash the memories and old times with our hunters. Then I got to meet my new little girl! She was adorable. Pictures just do not do her justice. Andre, the dog owner was awesome. His female, Phoebe, was a great Mama and took good care of her babies. It was really hard to say good bye to that little ball of yellow. Andre told me it was going to be hard to let that little girl go before he met us. But after meeting us, he was glad that she was going to us and that she would be raised to hunt. Now the four week wait coming up is going to feel like an eternity. I'm thankful that these new friends keep us updated on her progress. Traci, Phoebe's mama, sent me a message last night that Miss Bailey is 5lbs 6oz. She is 4.5 weeks old. My Belle was 5 lbs 3oz when I brought her home at 8 weeks. Getting excited now!
    bailey and coli.jpg
    bailey and me.jpg
    bailey bean.jpg

Dog ownership... the best (and worst when losing one) times in life!
    Congrats again on your new girl! Life will be good again...

Dog ownership... the best (and worst when losing one) times in life!
    Congrats again on your new girl! Life will be good again...
    Thanks Mowbizz! Going to be a long 4 weeks.

The day is almost here! Friday we will be picking up Miss Bailey. The breeder has been awesome with sending updated pics a couple times a week. Last Wednesday was her 7 week birthday and she went to the vets for shots and a check up. She weighed in at 10lbs 10oz. My little Belle weighed 5lbs 3oz when she came home at 8 weeks. These people have been great to deal with. They have even started to potty train her. They said she has been doing great. Friday can't come quick enough!
    Miss Bailey(facing away) with her litter mates
    Bailey1.jpg

Miss Bailey
    Bailey2.jpg

Life is good, Benny! A couple more sleeps and you’ll be picking up your little companion and I’m sure, filled with thoughts of your previous one...

Life is good, Benny! A couple more sleeps and you’ll be picking up your little companion and I’m sure, filled with thoughts of your previous one...
    Indeed Mow!