Thread: House Bill 282

Default House Bill 282

It looks like this could have a major impact on Fish and Game to protect our wildlife from suspected lawbreakers.

http://gencourt.state.nh.us/bill_sta...txtFormat=html
    Last edited by NH Mountains; 01-06-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Mountains View Post
    It looks like this could have a major impact on Fish and Game to protect our wildlife from suspected lawbreakers.

http://gencourt.state.nh.us/bill_sta...txtFormat=html
    With all the crap going on out there what the hell business do these “legislators” have to hamper our hard working game wardens...?

Have their been a lot of abuse of power, unreasonable search accusations lately to bring this type of legislation?

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    Have their been a lot of abuse of power, unreasonable search accusations lately to bring this type of legislation?
    Haven’t heard of anything...of course many things never make the mainstream news.
    Last edited by mowbizz; 01-06-2019 at 09:48 PM.

I'm actually surprised at the original statute...how long has that been around?..."warrantless searches" based only on a standard of "reasonable suspicion"? The 4th amendment is a pretty big deal...don't be so quick to give up your Constitutional rights. Most searches are conducted with permission and it isn't that hard to get a search warrant...if it is "warranted".
    To visit VBBC website simply copy and paste the following link into your search; www.vtbiggestbucks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vtbuck223 View Post
    I'm actually surprised at the original statute...how long has that been around?..."warrantless searches" based only on a standard of "reasonable suspicion"? The 4th amendment is a pretty big deal...don't be so quick to give up your Constitutional rights. Most searches are conducted with permission and it isn't that hard to get a search warrant...if it is "warranted".
    I see that point but my point is if you are not a lawbreaker you have nothing to worry about and can converse sanely with an officer checking you out. I make their job as easy as possible. If you’re a scofflaw, then this bill might protect you a little more.