Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: House Bill 282

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    3,345

    Default House Bill 282

    It looks like this could have a major impact on Fish and Game to protect our wildlife from suspected lawbreakers.

    http://gencourt.state.nh.us/bill_sta...txtFormat=html
    Last edited by NH Mountains; 01-06-2019 at 12:44 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NH Mountains View Post
    It looks like this could have a major impact on Fish and Game to protect our wildlife from suspected lawbreakers.

    http://gencourt.state.nh.us/bill_sta...txtFormat=html
    With all the crap going on out there what the hell business do these “legislators” have to hamper our hard working game wardens...?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    North Jersey Woods ( NJW)
    Posts
    4,920

    Default

    Have their been a lot of abuse of power, unreasonable search accusations lately to bring this type of legislation?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    Have their been a lot of abuse of power, unreasonable search accusations lately to bring this type of legislation?
    Haven’t heard of anything...of course many things never make the mainstream news.
    Last edited by mowbizz; 01-06-2019 at 09:48 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Northern Vermont
    Posts
    280

    Default

    I'm actually surprised at the original statute...how long has that been around?..."warrantless searches" based only on a standard of "reasonable suspicion"? The 4th amendment is a pretty big deal...don't be so quick to give up your Constitutional rights. Most searches are conducted with permission and it isn't that hard to get a search warrant...if it is "warranted".
    To visit VBBC website simply copy and paste the following link into your search; www.vtbiggestbucks.com/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vtbuck223 View Post
    I'm actually surprised at the original statute...how long has that been around?..."warrantless searches" based only on a standard of "reasonable suspicion"? The 4th amendment is a pretty big deal...don't be so quick to give up your Constitutional rights. Most searches are conducted with permission and it isn't that hard to get a search warrant...if it is "warranted".
    I see that point but my point is if you are not a lawbreaker you have nothing to worry about and can converse sanely with an officer checking you out. I make their job as easy as possible. If you’re a scofflaw, then this bill might protect you a little more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •