Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: upta camp

NIce pics and hunts. Your son did good getting that deer. He's the little one right? Was he sitting in a stand with you?
    Last edited by longbow; 01-04-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    NIce pics and hunts. Your son did good getting that deer. He's the little one right? Was he sitting in a stand with you?

The little one (Duke) is mine, but he didn't shoot any. He was just along for the ride. The rest of my family in that pic was fighting over him, because every person he sat with shot a deer.
    ***Except me...he sat with me and I missed.

The buck in the first pic was shot by my cousin, but Duke held the antlers for the pic.
    The doe in the 2nd pic was shot by my father, but Duke held the head for the pic.
    The skipper in the last one was shot by Dukes older brother, but Duke did the grip & grin routine like an old vet.

Ha, ha, I thought it was his the way he was holding it. Soon enough I’m sure.

Great adventures...and good times...thanks for sharing. And...finding that salamander is wild...something you would never have thought possible that time of year.
    To visit VBBC website simply copy and paste the following link into your search; www.vtbiggestbucks.com/

Great times Pete. One of my favorite videos is Duke’s ice fishing video.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Mountains View Post
    Great times Pete. One of my favorite videos is Duke’s ice fishing video.
    I do have a couple of those. He loves to ice fish. We started last week chasing some pike, but he only put perch on the ice. We fished a lake thats pretty slow, but is known to produce 20lb+ pike.