Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hammock Seat

Quote Originally Posted by mowbizz View Post
    Hope you kill a big one from your new hammock!
    I doubt it. I will probably be sound asleep sitting in it when the big boy is walking by ! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post
    I doubt it. I will probably be sound asleep sitting in it when the big boy is walking by ! LOL
    I was quite happy nodding off in the rain this morning...raindrops on the roof of my blind were playing a lullaby.
    With my buddy heater cranked it was like sitting home watching the game!

I set up the hammock seat on some trees in the yard, some facing uphill and some down. After a few tries I figured out what works best so that the back of my thighs aren't cut into by the edge of the hammock seat. Sat there for a few minutes and like how it felt. It seems like this will work very well for me on days where I sit for an hour or so maybe 6 or 7 times a day, then move on. Only takes about 30 seconds to set up. I won't know how long it is comfortable to sit in until I try it for several hours. I did drill some holes through the telescoping pole so that I have more lengths to choose from and used an extra clip that I had for the pin that holds the hitch in the receiver in my truck.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thats a great idea Browse. I might do that to mine.
    I tried mine in the back yard today. I really like it. It does feel comfortable.

I have my 2 unwrapped outside on the deck to air out the newness smell and sprayed them with scent killer .
    It really wasn't bad. I just do that to any new stuff.