Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What are you guys seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Hunter View Post
    I'm leaving Thursday. Can't wait!

Bring a snowmobile. I’m not sure where you normally hunt but after Friday most all of any side roads off main roads will be inaccessible unless you have a Jeep or the like with a winch that you don’t care if you get stuck. Any full-size truck will be SOL IMO. It’s bad enough after today’s storm. Not hard to get messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthMaine View Post
    Bring a snowmobile. I’m not sure where you normally hunt but after Friday most all of any side roads off main roads will be inaccessible unless you have a Jeep or the like with a winch that you don’t care if you get stuck. Any full-size truck will be SOL IMO. It’s bad enough after today’s storm. Not hard to get messed up.
    We hunt near the forks. Maybe there is less snow there?
    Born to hunt, forced to work.

Wishing all of you hunting in Maine a safe and successful deer hunt.

Roger-

Quote Originally Posted by NorthMaine View Post
    Itís tough going for sure. We didnít see anything today. Tomorrow is another day.
    We didnít see anything until 3pm today. We have had 3 stuck trucks, wish I brought my snowmobile. Yesterday was prime, saw lots of does and passed a small buck. Tomorrow will be better, but Thursday will be prime. Thinking about hunting south, as road access is very limited.