Thread: F.o,c.

Default F.o,c.

Is anyone doing anything to change the FOC of their arrow? I have been looking into an insert for the process but have done nothing yet.
    http://users.rcn.com/moxie1884/Terry%233.JPGTerry

What This Country Needs Is More MOXIE!!!!!
    Commit Thy Work To God
    Hunting is part of the heartbeat of life, without it, life is not the same.
    My heart belongs to my family, but my soul belongs to the woods

I'm just using a heavier broad head...150 grain with the Excalibur and 125's with the Mission (unless I happen to hunt with the 170 grain NAP FOC heads.)
    If I ever buy custom bolts when my factory ones crap out, I will likely have them built with a heavier insert to create more FOC.

Last year I used 150 grain Bolt Cutters with my Excalibur and this year I am using 150 grain Swhackers with my Excalibur Bulldog 400.

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    Last year I used 150 grain Bolt Cutters with my Excalibur and this year I am using 150 grain Swhackers with my Excalibur Bulldog 400.
    How do those Shwackers fly? I Have yet to fire a bolt at anything but targets...I need an animal to kill!!
    I also use the bolt cutters on the Excalibur and NAP spitfires on the Mission.

Quote Originally Posted by mowbizz View Post
    How do those Shwackers fly? I Have yet to fire a bolt at anything but targets...I need an animal to kill!!
    I also use the bolt cutters on the Excalibur and NAP spitfires on the Mission.
    They flew about 2 inches to the right at 40 yards compared to my field tips. I made the adjustment and now they are good. Shot one doe with them this season. Worked well, deer went 40 yards. The 150's have a 3 inch cut.

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    They flew about 2 inches to the right at 40 yards compared to my field tips. I made the adjustment and now they are good. Shot one doe with them this season. Worked well, deer went 40 yards. The 150's have a 3 inch cut.
    Thanks!