Thread: Broadheads for 2018

Default Broadheads for 2018

I'm thinking to change the broadheads this year. I've shot skillful tricks last year and have no complaints with them, but I'm a person who likes to change things. I'm looking into wasp and rocket mechanicals. I have not talked to anybody who shot these heads before, but I would like to try them. What do everyone think about them?
    Last edited by Louis; 08-04-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Great avitar pic. Looks really framiliar. Do you have a story you could share about it?

Never shot either brand as I shoot NAP broadheads, however friend of mine has been shooting wasp for a while and has been happy with them.

I'm going the opposite direction and away from the mechanicals and I'll be shooting viper tricks this year. If those don't work out I'm going to order up a think exodus and see how they shoot. Try to get a good combo together before heading west

Quote Originally Posted by VTHunter08 View Post
    I'm going the opposite direction and away from the mechanicals and I'll be shooting viper tricks this year. If those don't work out I'm going to order up a think exodus and see how they shoot. Try to get a good combo together before heading west
    Just go right to the Exodus. They are the most accurate, tough, scary sharp fixed head I’ve ever used. Blew through 2 nice 8 pointers at a quartering to angle, buried in the dirt and the blades were still sharp. When I practice with them I just can’t get over how freaky accurate they are. Slicks are good too, but I find that the blades get gouged and nicked.
    My people call me "Stands on Logging Roads."

Staying with RAGE.
    http://users.rcn.com/moxie1884/Terry%233.JPGTerry

What This Country Needs Is More MOXIE!!!!!
    Commit Thy Work To God
    Hunting is part of the heartbeat of life, without it, life is not the same.
    My heart belongs to my family, but my soul belongs to the woods