Thread: Bear Bait resources?

Default Bear Bait resources?

Thought I would reach out and see if anyone on here had any input or leads on where I could be checking to get some bear bait. I recently had a VERY good source go out on me. Seems the higher ups have put a stop on what I had going. That was at a Dunkins.

I have tried Market Basket but they to have issues with it going to individuals and all of their locations go to someone who picks it up for a pig farm I guess.

Any info or leads would be great.

Thanks

Dunks shut everyone off up here long ago. A few people with ins were getting discards but that always seems to only last a few years and then they get shut down.

Seems in my neck of the woods now people are buying bear bait from bait dealers. There appears to be a couple dealers in NH and a few in Maine. In the long run it’s likely more economical to buy bait from one of them.
    Leave my rifle, my fishing pole, my traps, and leave me be.

If you don’t mind a ride down here to Massachusetts, a friend of mine is selling 50 gallon drums of caramel sauce. Each drum is 500 pounds, and he gets $50/drum.
    My people call me "Stands on Logging Roads."

Henry Moncrief
    Bear Bait Solutions
    (207) 858-5324

he's in NH

Quote Originally Posted by Escout711 View Post
    If you don’t mind a ride down here to Massachusetts, a friend of mine is selling 50 gallon drums of caramel sauce. Each drum is 500 pounds, and he gets $50/drum.
    Where abouts in Mass? Do you know if your friend can size it down to more manageable size? I have no way of getting 500lbs out of my truck. But I would be interested in some of that.

Roll it off

Quote Originally Posted by nhfisherman View Post
    Where abouts in Mass? Do you know if your friend can size it down to more manageable size? I have no way of getting 500lbs out of my truck. But I would be interested in some of that.
    SE Mass, just east of Providence. He has some in smaller containers, basically squirt top bottles. PM me if you are interested.
    My people call me "Stands on Logging Roads."

Coyote Creek in Rochester NH is advertising bear bait.
    Leave my rifle, my fishing pole, my traps, and leave me be.