Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lake Ontario Fishing

Looks like a great trip! Nice!

Wife and I are heading to Oswego today, and we'll be on the lake tomorrow, Pretty pumped! We were suppose to go out on my wife's cousins boat but its in the shop but I guess one of his buddies is taking us out instead. I've heard they've been pounding the kings and lakers lately. My wife's cousin caught a 25lbs, 40" laker just last week. They're out on the lake right now trying to pin point the fish depth. Should be a good time! My wife is already saying she wants to beat her 20lbs king from a couple years ago!

This was her 20 pounder a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by VTHunter08 View Post
    Wife and I are heading to Oswego today, and we'll be on the lake tomorrow, Pretty pumped! We were suppose to go out on my wife's cousins boat but its in the shop but I guess one of his buddies is taking us out instead. I've heard they've been pounding the kings and lakers lately. My wife's cousin caught a 25lbs, 40" laker just last week. They're out on the lake right now trying to pin point the fish depth. Should be a good time! My wife is already saying she wants to beat her 20lbs king from a couple years ago!

This was her 20 pounder a few years ago
    Good luck