Thread: Shined some fields

Default Shined some fields

I took a quick ride around town in central NH on Friday evening. I left the house at 8:25pm, pulling back in the driveway at 9:23pm. I saw a total of 25 deer, and one coyote. I only did one end of town, and a short section of road the next town over. I shined probably 2 dozen fields give or take a few. To say I'm encouraged is an understatement.

Definitely sounds promising.

Before this blast of snow, the deer started moving in my area. (Hadn’t seen any sign since before the heavy snows)
    This week I was happy to see the tracks of a huge doe and at least one skipper crossing my dirt driveway. Time to put the cams out!

Quote Originally Posted by mowbizz View Post
    Before this blast of snow, the deer started moving in my area. (Hadn’t seen any sign since before the heavy snows)
    This week I was happy to see the tracks of a huge doe and at least one skipper crossing my dirt driveway. Time to put the cams out!
    Hahaha must be the season. I put new batteries in my cams yesterday afternoon. I have them on stand by to be put out 3rd week of turkey season.