Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Opening up the camps!

Some great looking camps

Quote Originally Posted by Kingman Cruncher View Post
    Exactly, I?ve hunted in mice infested old logging camps, to lake front log cabins; but the great times came with the quality of the people not how comfortable the beds were.
    Agreed.....nicely stated.

Roger-

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    Man, do I have a story about that.

2003, do it yourself bow, elk hunt, solo, car camping. Arrive at Denver airport. I received an upgrade from my economy car. To... a Lincoln Town Car! I was flying high, cruising out to the mountains in luxurious style! I smiled to myself, thinking, you know darn well you are going to shoot an elk with this car. And I did, a nice 6x6 on the last day. Made 4, 4 mile round trips packing it out, by myself. The trunk was huge, plenty of room for the elk. The butcher was a little confused when I pulled into town with the Town Car! lol
    Sounds pretty crazy....4 - 4 mile trips! With a long bow no less...and a town car. Man I wonder what the rental car cleaning staff thought about the bloody trunk. Did you get a call from the FBI?

Roger-

Quote Originally Posted by Grandkid View Post
    Sounds pretty crazy....4 - 4 mile trips! With a long bow no less...and a town car. Man I wonder what the rental car cleaning staff thought about the bloody trunk. Did you get a call from the FBI?

Roger-
    No blood, that's what tarps are for.