Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2017 Moose Season

Great read and pics, RB!

I got one thing to add to the story on the first bull. As Josh and crew heading in calling at first light on opening day, I took Josh's boy for a walk in the opposite direction down the logging road in his stroller. About a half mile from the truck we found a old moose shed laying right on the road. I snapped a couple pics and then, as I was bending over to pick it up, the shots rang out! And then it was a bumpy scramble back to the meeting point to hear the dets of the hunt. First of many hunts I'll have with that rascal, I'm sure.

Don't get no better than this, 'cept tomorrow when we get the big one, ayah...

Nice addition RB2!

I'm wondering what his HC name will be- RussellSon, RussellBoy? Whatever it is, the stories will be first rate!
    Not all those who wander are lost. -Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by RussellBro2 View Post
    Great read and pics, RB!

I got one thing to add to the story on the first bull. As Josh and crew heading in calling at first light on opening day, I took Josh's boy for a walk in the opposite direction down the logging road in his stroller. About a half mile from the truck we found a old moose shed laying right on the road. I snapped a couple pics and then, as I was bending over to pick it up, the shots rang out! And then it was a bumpy scramble back to the meeting point to hear the dets of the hunt. First of many hunts I'll have with that rascal, I'm sure.

That young feller is in for one heck of a ride with the two RussellBros leading the way! Hope you all enjoy the journey and relish every step along the way.