Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does anyone have either of Dick Bernier's books?

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    This is a pretty good book, got it a few months ago. Actually forgot I had it on the book shelf, going to look thru it now.
    Ordered ADK Deer Trackers a few days ago...looks to good to pass up...late Christmas present to myself!
    To visit VBBC website simply copy and paste the following link into your search; www.vtbiggestbucks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vtbuck223 View Post
    Ordered ADK Deer Trackers a few days ago...looks to good to pass up...late Christmas present to myself!
    I think you'll like it. A lot of nice pics, and stories.

"Does anyone have either of Dick Bernier's books?

I was just looking on line for old copies of Larry Benoit's book when I was directed to Dick Bernier's books. I was surprised at how much people were asking for them. I checked eBay and Amazon. Both places showed either book to be valued over 100.00. Is there a cult following for his books? I was under the impression that most people didn't care for his writing. I've never read either book. Are they good reads?"

The prices may be sucker bait. I see that often on books. An over market price to troll for the unwary.

I have read the Bernier books and don't find them essential.

In this case....the first Bernier book is priced so high because it is out of print. There are 10 offerings on Amazon and the lowest is just under $100...the highest over $600. (I'd be willing to trade mine for a 7600 in .35 Whelen!)
    To visit VBBC website simply copy and paste the following link into your search; www.vtbiggestbucks.com/