Thread: Managing Attachments....

Default Managing Attachments....

Getting ready to lose third party hosting to Photobucket and trying to load pics to a thread in my Log straight from my phone. What a pain in the ass! Loaded from my phone and then went in on PC to edit. Loaded the pics from HC to PC and was able to rotate 2 of 3 of them. Messed around a bit more and have doubles of everything added to post in attachments. They are huge and can't figure out how to shrink them with the PC which means I have to load them to a hosting sight to do it I think.... Friggin horror show....

Email them from your phone to your PC. Save them as a smaller file, it’s an option when you go to save the picture to the computer. Then upload to HC. That’s what I have been doing to get them to show up normal size.
    My people call me "Stands on Logging Roads."

I have email disabled on my phone so I can't email them....and the only PC I have access to is my work one that does not allow images to come through on emails!! Lol.....

I loaded a image sizing app to my phone. Works a lot better for me than downloading and resizing on a computer.
    Leave my rifle, my fishing pole, my traps, and leave me be.

Nice....never knew they existed. Will take a lookie....

If you have them on your PC, right click on the picture, then hit edit, resize.