Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many of the Old Guys

Here. 04. Came with a group from another site, and another site before that I think. Can’t remember the history. I’m getting old.

I still poke my head in the door once in a while to check on the kids. 😊
    Been here since '04'.
    Follow your dreams, especially if your dreams are leaving tracks in a fresh 6 in. snowfall!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingman Cruncher View Post
    Here. 04. Came with a group from another site, and another site before that I think. Can’t remember the history. I’m getting old.

Jesse's Hunting and HuntAmerica???? I hear you on that old shit!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingman Cruncher View Post
    You’re old as your mind tells you you are. Me, I’m still 8. No need to chase girls at 8, catching bull frogs is cool, and a warm bed is the best to sprawl out in. Money means little to nothing, yesterday is a distant thought and so is tomorrow.
    Leave my rifle, my fishing pole, my traps, and leave me be.

Quote Originally Posted by outdoorsman View Post
    You’re old as your mind tells you you are. Me, I’m still 8. No need to chase girls at 8, catching bull frogs is cool, and a warm bed is the best to sprawl out in. Money means little to nothing, yesterday is a distant thought and so is tomorrow.
    Sounds about perfect.
    There is more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun. - Fred Bear

Archery Plus - The Bowhunter's Pro Shop
    http://www.archery-plus.com

NWTF - Central Mass Chapter Website
    http://www.centralmassnwtf.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bill/NH View Post
    Jesse's Hunting and HuntAmerica???? I hear you on that old shit!!!!
    Hey Bill!!

Yes, jesse's Hunting for sure, not positive on Hubt America. Did a bunch of us have a stint at Gray Beard outdoors or something?

I think i found hunting on the web when I googled SilverRidge Buck because I heard a lot of it when in Kingman Me and wanted to learn more. It brought me to a site with a lot of your guys and Woodseye I think was his name. Good times.

Hey Jeremy, don't remember any ramblings from members about Gray Beard, however I would lurk over there for information/education on a variety of topics along time ago. Not so much anymore!!!! Just a true HC lurker for the most part now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill/NH View Post
    Hey Jeremy, don't remember any ramblings from members about Gray Beard, however I would lurk over there for information/education on a variety of topics along time ago. Not so much anymore!!!! Just a true HC lurker for the most part now!!!!
    Hope all is well.

You know, maybe it was just the reading over there. I think they had a pump action forum.
    Have met some great people over the years and still read here every day.

I joined in 2004 and still stop in once in awhile. Dan I see you are still stacking the deer up!