Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Still lingering
    "SO YOU HAVE ENEMIES, GOOD. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING AT SOME POINT IN YOUR LIFE." Winston Churchill

I guess I'm not old enough.... 2007.
    There comes a time in the life of every program when it is necessary to shoot the engineers.

Joined in 2007, I guess that doesn’t make me one of the old timers, but 10 years is long time.
    My people call me "Stands on Logging Roads."

Rocky/NY Hunter,
    I will be 79 next month and a lot slower. The good thing is I see more wildlife and not so many white flags. Many years ago a gentleman told me, if you are fishing with a jig and think you are working it to slow, that is not slow enough. I get the feeling that holds true for still hunting deer.
    Good Luck Guys, I will be doing my deer hunting in the Alabama planted pines during the January rut this year.
    Mike

I've been here a long time LOL

Founding member....still lurk and post once in a while

Waiting for someone to pass my total posts record....

I don't go back quite that far (2008 HC alum) but there's a bunch of guys I remember even from then that don't come around that I enjoyed reading posts from...

I go back a pretty good ways... I am as much into hunting now as ever, in fact am getting more involved in waterfowl to add to the deer and turkey and occasional bear... and I've had a busy and productive fall. I just got sucked into Facebook a few years back and find it more convenient to post up on. A lot of the regular contributors to HC of a few years back are over there as well (dan) as some (dan) of the really old (dan) and ugly (dan) members.