Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New 35 whelens available

Quote Originally Posted by NH Hunter View Post
    they look great, but better put them away before the wife gets home!!!
    I snuck them into the basement. lol There will be no hiding the credit card bill however! lol And...I ordered another today.

Wow....reading Longbow bought another one made me reconsider (is that 3 now?). I've got the money anyway...so went to the website...looked it over and was dreaming of a new beauty in .35 Whelen...just a couple keystrokes away...started to get a little sweaty in the palms....and just couldn't pull the trigger! It feels like I was considering cheating on my 7600....I just can't do that to "Deerslayer"....she's been so faithful! I guess I'm just a one gun guy.
    To visit VBBC website simply copy and paste the following link into your search; www.vtbiggestbucks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vtbuck223 View Post
    Wow....reading Longbow bought another one made me reconsider (is that 3 now?). I've got the money anyway...so went to the website...looked it over and was dreaming of a new beauty in .35 Whelen...just a couple keystrokes away...started to get a little sweaty in the palms....and just couldn't pull the trigger! It feels like I was considering cheating on my 7600....I just can't do that to "Deerslayer"....she's been so faithful! I guess I'm just a one gun guy.
    Yeah, 3. If they continue to increase in value I will probably never shoot one or rack the action. I have two other 35 Whelen's with the wood stocks and long barrels that I hunt with now.

Grice just called and said #3 is in. He said the production is over and can no longer be bought.