Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stormy Kromer

Great customer service!

Last years buck with my Stormy Kromer. Was about 5* to start the day. I find the ear flaps that slide down work well for me.

PC100229.jpg
    Not all those who wander are lost. -Tolkien

LOL!!! This is someone elses favorite too from the archives.
    Last edited by bigrak; 09-20-2017 at 10:17 AM.

Hmmmm.....almost has me rethinking that I should have gone with the orange instead of the red!
    To visit VBBC website simply copy and paste the following link into your search; www.vtbiggestbucks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    I have to be honest I looked at those before and thought they were made out thin wool and it looked like the thing was inside out with the stitching on the outside. I'll take another look. I like a warm hat, but I guess it might be ok for still hunting.
    I agree with mbVT....the ear flaps work surprisingly well.....but they are fairly thin....definitely not designed for sitting long periods in really cold weather. I always pack along a large knit cap and pull it right over the top when I need to. At least my hat is pretty thin wool....don't know if they make them in different weights?
    To visit VBBC website simply copy and paste the following link into your search; www.vtbiggestbucks.com/