Default Hunting Log Suggestion

A lot of people have posted some nice hunting logs on here. It would be nice to be able to respond to some of the stuff, ask questions, and interact a little. Locking out everyone from commenting completely ruins the whole thread, IMHO. Anyone agree?

I've enjoyed them and can't see why other's wouldn't be able to interact.

I enjoy the logs as well, mainly because it's a 'log' and not a thread. Just the detail of the hunt, period, no opinions, questions etc.
    Questions and opinions can be stated in a separate thread. Please, let's not mess up a good thing. Just my opinion.

I think the point was that they'd be uninterrupted as if you were writing in your own journal. If you wanted folks to be able to comment you could just keep your log somewhere else in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by NY Hunter View Post
    I enjoy the logs as well, mainly because it's a 'log' and not a thread. Just the detail of the hunt, period, no opinions, questions etc.
    Questions and opinions can be stated in a separate thread. Please, let's not mess up a good thing. Just my opinion.
    OK I get ya. Actually I was thinking you could open up a hunting log type thread else where that would would be open to comments like you suggested. Thanks for your input!