Default Trying out this new tick repellent

http://www.travelerssupply.com/Durat...-p/dr10con.htm

I spotted it online a while back and ordered the item. I recall Sawyer made a similar treatment for clothing but they seemed to have stopped making it. The last time I saw the Sawyer brand was at the Cranston REI. So I relied on the spray version for some time.

I took two T shirts and a set of woodland camo rip stop fatigue pants. I want something lightweight for summer outdoor use. I took the clothing and rolled it up like a big jelly roll. Put them in the plastic bag given and then poured a mix of 1/2 ounce concentrate to 18 ounces of water. I then sealed the bag and left it on a table outside for a solid 24 hours. Yesterday afternoon I took the damp clothing out of the bag and hung them on a line to dry out. This afternoon it should be ready.

I plan to do a field test of sorts with the items. I need to mow the lawn of the club campground and then the plan is to do some woodchuck hunting with the week off I have starting Monday. I will be able to determine if this stuff works after that treatment.

I usually just buy the Sawyers 24oz spray bottles , but your pack is a good deal.
    It shows you can either spray or soak your clothes. Spraying is much simpler and uses less material.

Your 10 percent permethrin 8oz kit can make 7 24 oz bottles of sawyers. One 24 oz spray bottle of sawyers .5 percent permethrin cost 15-16 bucks.
    Good deal. Its the same as getting 5 bottles of spray for free

I am not sure if it was a good test but I mowed the overgrown campground lawn with a push mower. No bugs what so ever. I will have to wear it out on a woods excursion in the near future.

was shown a new thing for bugs yesterday. shoo tag. people unit and animal tags, has anyone got used this product?