Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    LB, just sent out a couple of emails to a couple of guys that live in that zone. They are more fishermen than hunters but I figured I'd shake the tree as far as guide info. I'll let you know if anything falls out. Probably won't hear back until Monday as I'm sure they're upta camp fishing.
    Thank you.

Good luck everyone. I've been holding out for one of two zones bull only, so might be awhile until I get drawn again.

wife got drawn for zone 1 bull in Sept. yesss

Quote Originally Posted by bmiller View Post
    wife got drawn for zone 1 bull in Sept. yesss
    congrats!!

Got wicked lucky! Zone 1 Bull September. Looking forward to a awesome DIY hunt with old man Hurricane. Couple pic from the last hunt. Good luck this fall to all others who were drawn IMG_1003.jpgIMG_1003.jpgIMG_0998.jpgIMG_0998.jpg
    "there's a sandwich in every beer"

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    Wife drew a Zone 12 bull tag! Son or I are subs!
    So how much did you pay them off this time for yet another tag ?
    Or did you trade them the tag for a guided hunt on your private 5000 acre NJ hunting preserve ? Yeah that has to be it ! LOL

Congrats to your wife ! Does she already have a hunting license or does she have to take a weekend crash hunter safety course ?
    I dont think you ever mentioned her hunting in the past.

Congrats Guys!!! Extremely jealous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post
    So how much did you pay them off this time for yet another tag ?
    Or did you trade them the tag for a guided hunt on your private 5000 acre NJ hunting preserve ? Yeah that has to be it ! LOL

Congrats to your wife ! Does she already have a hunting license or does she have to take a weekend crash hunter safety course ?
    I dont think you ever mentioned her hunting in the past.
    I think this was her 15th year or so of applying, so she had a lot of extra chances in the lottery. She has a license and usually only goes out on opening day of gun season here in NJ. Two years in a row now I have put her in a stand on opening day, and two years in a row I have gotten a picture of a nice buck at her stand shortly after she left. lol She is basically a fair weather hunter, but she enjoys it, and is very excited about hunting a moose. My son will be the alternate, and they are planning on both shooting the moose. That is...if she can get a shot off before my son,(dead eye), drops it! lol Picture of her first deer about 20 years ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by longbow; 06-19-2017 at 11:57 AM.

Congrats to all who drew.
    I've already told you more than I know.

I was talking once to a husband and wife that were moose hunting. It was her tag. I asked her how long she had been applying for a tag. I had to laugh when she replied that she didn't even know she had been! She had to go through the hunter safety, etc. But she carried the camera, her husband did all the shooting.