Thread: Finally!!!

Default Finally!!!

Finally took my new bow home couple days ago. I special ordered a spot hogg fast eddie xl, double pin, with a double pointer. Didn't expect the 2.5mo waiting period. But long story short its home!

Awesome looking bow! Never seen that type of stabilizer, what is it?

Very nice! I really like the Spot Hogg Double Pin, it seems like the perfect setup. Good luck!
    My people call me "Stands on Logging Roads."

Nice!!!

Thanks guys. I'm pretty pumped about the set-up. Its a Prime Rize 60-70lbs, currently set around 66lbs. Has a QAD HDX rest, and a Axion 2n1 HTR stabilizer with aftermarket harmonic dampeners in it. Tried to go with the black and blue theme. The stabilizer is different but I think I'll like it. It acts as a 6" stabilizer that sets only 4" off the riser. It also doubles as a handle, and possibly a spot to tie the bow rope to instead of threading it through the cams like I use to do.

I think I'm going to like the spot hogg. I'm sighted in at 20 right now, and I'm in the ball park at 60. I'll keep fine tuning the 60 before I put my yardage tape on. I was nervous about the single pin (been a multi-pin fixed sight guy forever) But this double pin in a single post, and the double pointer sold me.

That bow is beautiful!

I've been rocking a Ross Cardiac for many years now. Someday I will upgrade!
    Born to hunt, forced to work.