Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I found the pack I want

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    My backs getting sweaty just ready these posts... Shave some of that hair off your darn back and you won't sweat so much! lol
    Hahaha that's friggin funny!! Well played!!

Holy Shi#, my back is sweating just trying to figure out what color Johnson pack to buy?! Did you see all those choices?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    Holy Shi#, my back is sweating just trying to figure out what color Johnson pack to buy?! Did you see all those choices?! lol
    Shawn will look great with pink plaid to accessorize his purse...
    My people call me "Stands on Logging Roads."

I have two Polarfleece day packs. One orange, the other camo for my hunting. I don't see the need to replace them but if I ever did I would make my own. Buy some fabric and obtain a pattern for a DIY winter project.

Finally got ready to pull the trigger on this pack, and it went from 90.00 to 140.00. That seems to be typical Johnson wool fashion. They do nothing to improve the quality, but go up on the prices. I'm convinced they do a google search on other hunting products, then price theirs based on the competition. I've said it before, and I'll say it again....... I truly can not stand Johnson wool company. They have their pants listed at 220.00 now. They were junk when they cost 60.00, but I'm sure the owner (who's clueless about her hunter based consumers) saw silent predator, and BWB getting 200+ for their pants, so that automatically makes her junk britches worth the same.
    Last edited by NH Hunter; 01-10-2018 at 06:50 AM.

Shawn, are you looking at the backpacks? I’m pretty sure those have been in the $130ish range for quite awhile. The oversized fanny pack like Nate and I run are still $69.

Shawn,

I think you would be better off with a good sized fanny pack that has shoulder straps, if you are looking for something bigger than a regular fanny pack. This things looks hot and has no waist straps, so all the weight is on your shoulders. I think AJ, loved his Badlands monster fanny pack.

I haven't hunted with it yet, but I bought my son this one for xmas. Out of the box, it seems great. Its a decent sized, shoulder supported, fanny pack - but if you need to carry a bigger load, it turns inside out, and becomes a bigger backpack.

https://www.amazon.com/ALPS-OutdoorZ...KTH1VCAPKD3WH3

I have not worn a pack for years now. Just put everything in my orange game vest that I am forced to wear anyway.

Last edited by Lavman; 02-02-2018 at 08:14 AM.