Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I think I found the pack I want

You have to wear the darn vest anyway so why not just use that as your pack? Shi#, you can put a whole heck of lot of stuff in the back game pocket, more than you would ever need to carry. I even put a down vest , rain jacket or seat pad in there sometimes. You don't have to take it off to get stuff out, just reach in the side game pocket. Sometimes I find nice surprises back there when I am fumbling around like a old candy bar or half a sandwich that I forgot about. That really makes my day... But...do what you want, wear your sweaty pack if you want to.
    Last edited by longbow; 02-23-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    You have to wear the darn vest anyway so why not just use that as your pack? Shi#, you can put a whole heck of lot of stuff in the back game pocket, more than you would ever need to carry. I even put a down vest , rain jacket or seat pad in there sometimes. You don't have to take it off to get stuff out, just reach in the side game pocket. Sometimes I find nice surprises back there when I am fumbling around like a old candy bar or half a sandwich that I forgot about. That really makes my day... But...do what you want, wear your sweaty pack if you want to.
    Cams don't fit well in the vest.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Hunter View Post
    Cams don't fit well in the vest.
    Not sure exactly what you mean. I have 6 cams in there now. Could probably hold about 6 more.
    Attached Images Attached Images