Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Remote setups

Quote Originally Posted by woodwhisperer View Post
    Everybody -

Sorry I've been away so long; I don't like to leave contributions I've asked for go unacknowledged, though it looks like you've survived in my absence, lol.

I'm pretty sick and on a kind of worsening path right now, so will have to say goodbye for awhile. You men are honorable guys, holders of such a fine tradition, and I'm grateful you've let me gab a bit in your world. You've been tremendously generous and helpful.

Happy hunting all,

Paul
    Paul, I tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full. Hope you get better soon, you're in my thoughts man.

Brian
    My people call me "Stands on Logging Roads."

Everybody -

Sorry I've been away so long; I don't like to leave contributions I've asked for go unacknowledged, though it looks like you've survived in my absence, lol.

I'm pretty sick and on a kind of worsening path right now, so will have to say goodbye for awhile. You men are honorable guys, holders of such a fine tradition, and I'm grateful you've let me gab a bit in your world. You've been tremendously generous and helpful.

Happy hunting all,

Paul
    I hope you get on the mend soon!!! Sorry to hear you've taken ill.

Everybody -

Happy hunting all,

Paul
    Paul,

Sorry to hear this. Hope you get to feeling better soon. If we can be of any help, please let us know. Please check in regularly.

Matt
    Not all those who wander are lost. -Tolkien

Get well. The western mountains are calling you.

Hope you are feeling better soon. Prayers for your speedy recovery.

Everybody -

Happy hunting all,

Paul
    Sorry to hear Paul. What kind of sickness do you have?

Hope you rebound and regain our footing for the fall. Your inquisitive posts have lead to some healthy discussion amongst like-minded hunters here and have been a refreshing boost to the forum activity. Hope to see you back soon.

Paul, Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.

Any updates on WW?