Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New guy from NJ

Wow....they look huge....welcome....

Welcome! Nice pictures, thanks.

Welcome to the site! Nice pics, those are some pretty big bears in the 1st pic. As mentioned in an earlier post, check out the Russell Bros log/journal for last seasons hunt, it is absolutely good reading.

Welcome, Nice pics and vids! Thanks for sharing them.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGTI337 View Post
    Hey everyone, I signed up here a few months ago but never got to posting. I've been mostly a bow hunter here in southern nj for the past 20 years. I've also been hunting bears all over Canada and Maine for the past 10years, again all bow hunts.

Ive always wanted to track deer in western Maine but never made the trip in November this is the year I'm going to do it for the first time. I've done DIY bear hunts around the jackman area so I'm a little familiar with where to start, but I still have a lot to learn. This seems like the forum for New England hunting so I'm hoping to take some good info from here.

Mike
    Howdy, see you posted a while ago about Maine. Im going this Nov , hunting with white tail adventures north maine , Interested looking for someone to share ride. I live in Virginia now but raised in New Jersey most of my life. njhntr@yahoo.com