Thread: my favorite fun gun

Default my favorite fun gun

vz58 7.62x39

A lot of people knock AK type rifles but one thing THEY WORK! On the left is an AK-74 Polish Tantel in 5.45x38 and an Henderson Arms AK 47 in 7.62x39...I am a "gun addict" and just love guns, shooting and hunting....I will post more if others jump in with their fun guns! ARs, Garands, Lugers.......love em all!!!

go for it..

A mixed pair of SKS..

downsized_0526112032.jpg

Awesome rifles guys! I have a few I will contribute...
    Top rifle is a Ruger with a 3x9x40 Leupold I use for day time hunting. Bottom is a CMMG with a digital NV I use for coyote night hunting. Both in .223

This rifle is a TNW Aero survival rifle in 10mm. I have been wanting a pistol caliber carbine for a long time. it breaks down without any tools and fits in a backpack. It uses Glock magazines.

Gamo whisper - quietest air rifle. G'day mate i sure the quietest air rifle is a 17cal that shoots about 750 fps,their are allot of models that make this type.The .22 air rifle goes about 1120 fps but that still has a cracking sound like a 22 Lr.But i would just shoot subsonic they just do the same speed like the .22 air rifle some go less than that.I have shot one that i did a reading on and that was 980 fps with a subsonic.