Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - HC Window Decals

Thread: Essex County?

Default Essex County?

I don't see any entries in NBBC for Essex county bucks, and it doesn't seem like there is much activity on here for that county either - I have a place to stay and hunt in that area next year. Is it worth it?

Towards the end of this article, it mentions 2 bucks in the 170's from Essex cty.
    http://www.telegram.com/article/2012...111279968/1120

Essex County is tough to get permission in. If you have a spot your cleared on to hunt go for it. If you don't have permission it will be alot of work to secure it.

A guy shot a dandy up here Fri. Not long points but super wide 10 point. Public land. theres tons of pressure up here during shotgun with groups of guys driving every public parcel. That being said if you can secure exclusive private acess you could score on a real nice buck. They are around but disappear during hunting season. I see them on cams and out watching fields in the summer. Definitely have to put your time in
    Hunting wherever I can..whenever I can!!

Quote Originally Posted by downeaster View Post
    a guy shot a dandy up here fri. Not long points but super wide 10 point. Public land. Theres tons of pressure up here during shotgun with groups of guys driving every public parcel. That being said if you can secure exclusive private acess you could score on a real nice buck. They are around but disappear during hunting season. I see them on cams and out watching fields in the summer. Definitely have to put your time in
    yup!