Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - HC Window Decals

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 335 lb giant?

Default 335 lb giant?

Anybody heard of a 335 lb giant 10 point being shot in Bingham? Got a photo from someone I know. Weren't sure if anyone else had heard about this.

lets see that photo..:))..335?????...i can see 235 but 335??..if its true i have to see a picture of this beast...

Working tonight. And will have to edit the picture because I don't have permission to post it. So I will put it up tomorrow. Just curious if anyone on here heard anything about it

I'm not far from bingham, and have heard nothing about it
    2006 MAINE POUNDS AND POINTS WINNER

LaFlamme's in Arundel tagged a 255 this season. They had another hanging at 238 pounds that I actually saw. Just incredible size- I can't imagine adding another 100 pounds onto one of those!

Hoyt Element - Trophy Ridge pursuit slider one pin - QAD ultrarest hdx- Easton axis N-fused - Steelforce Phatheads

Been a while fellas, just checking the Site before I head back up to camp tomorrow AM...we had a courtesy call from a couple of wardens on Saturday afternoon (great experience BTW, nothing but professional and friendly). They actually mentioned to us that there was a dirty rumor of a buck taken upcountry that dressed at 353. They hadn't had confirmation of it and that it was just rumors...got our attention though. I could not even imagine...good luck this year fellas!
    "It's not about how many deer you see, it's about how many deer you see before they see you." AParker285

I have seen a few 250s, and up. Including one 298. Just absolutely huge. Deer like that usually have that extra couple feet in length that you don't see often. The picture I have you can only see from the front shoulders through the head, but the chest is pretty "girthy." Big horns as well

post the picture...

On the trip back from Ontario, I spoke with an old Canadian at the International Falls airport.We got to talking about deer hunting. He was all about inches, not pounds( how foolish), but told me the largest he ever shot weighed 384.25 lbs, field dressed. The camp that I stayed in regularly pulls them out weighing 300. Cn you imagine?!
    Ammonoosuc River Outfitters, Owner.
    Licensed New Hampshire Hunting Guide

Outfitter for
    theextremehunter.com/newhampshire

proud member of the "you can't eat the horn's" hunting club

" a man shouldn't have to work from sept. the first until dec 31"...Frank Patoine, my uncle

Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    post the picture...