PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP barnett crossbow revolution crank

kybadcat36
09-07-2006, 12:57 PM
I bought a crank for my barnett revolution xs crossbow. After installed I cranked my crossbow but didn&#39;t know where to store the"horseshoe" shaped hooks that pull the string back. Also on my horseshoe there is no pin that runs done the arrow shaft to keep it aligned. Ifs this how it should be or should a pin be in the horseshoe??Anyone who has a revolution crossbow or has info on how the crank end that pulls the string back should look PLEASE let me know. Crossbow season in kentucky is approaching come Oct 1. Thanks :!: http://www.huntingchat.net/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_sad.gif

Sgt Mike
09-07-2006, 03:02 PM
Phillip,
PM Terry, He is the crossbow expert. I am new to crossbows and can not offer any solution to your problem. I use a string cocking device and it works great.
Mike

waldo007782
09-08-2006, 07:27 PM
I use a rope cocking devise too. I tried a crank at the pro shop and didn&#39;t like it at all. too bulkie

Terry
09-10-2006, 08:56 PM
phillip,,,,, I took my Barnett crank cocking device off my Quad 300 because the crank got in the way too often. I use a rope cocking device and lint it much better.