PDA

View Full Version : Keep my wife in your Prayers

ojibwa
07-05-2015, 01:01 PM
She heads out at 4AM in the morning on her solo driving trip to NH....

To say I am a little worried is an understatement..

I will follow by the end of the month...

frontierrots
07-05-2015, 01:15 PM
that's a long drive alone best wishes

DLuke
07-05-2015, 01:24 PM
The best trips up and down the east coast have been where I spread it out over a couple days, get a hotel room for a full nights sleep and start God and early the next morning....

ojibwa
07-05-2015, 08:28 PM
thank you!!!!!

We will be apart for almost a month so please keep us both in your thoughts and Prayers..Our church home for the last 6+ years prayed us out today it was awesome...

she has a friend near DC so is going to stop there for a day or so then head on to NH..

VTwoodchuck
07-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Hmmmm, tried to reply before but this was closed......I think.
This is a good time to travel to New England. College kids are home and the roads are ice free. Road construction is another story.
I came up on I 81 last month and it was brutal in VA

ojibwa
07-06-2015, 04:48 AM
The wife headed out at 4:30 this morning.. heres is hoping a praying for smooth uneventful trip...

We feel God has put us in NH over all the other other places she applied to with her company and Gods divine protection will watch over her..

ojibwa
07-06-2015, 06:15 PM
First leg of the trip is done she has stopped at a college friends house just east of DC...

Thank you for your prayers...

ojibwa
07-08-2015, 02:47 PM
she is second guessing the scenic route it has added 200 miles to her trip... she did say it is pretty and has seen a dozen dead deer since she left NY this morning, and two live ones in NH near Keene...